Tips For Selecting The Best Photos
- Our Photo process uses any
Photograph (Color or Black & White), Logos, Art work, children's drawings, jpegs from digital cameras.
- Any size photograph can be submitted
from a wallet size to an 8 x 10.
- Select photographs that have light
backgrounds for best results.
- Select photographs that have no
shadows on the subject.
- Make a note in the special
instructions area on the order form if certain
items are to be cropped out of the photo. Or add a note to your email
detailing any special instructions.
- Be sure to fill in
your email address,
phone #, or work # for direct contact if questions arise in the reproduction process.
- All customer originals submitted for
replication on our products will be returned unharmed!
- Do not use photos that have been
- Overexposed and overly bright
photographs should be avoided.
- The most important thing to
remember, is the quality of the photo you send us, determines the quality of the item that you select.
* * SENDING
When sending photos -
send us an email attachment of the image that
you would like to have
imprinted on the item you purchased.
Please make sure they are in
a JPEG file format.
Please send your JPEG's to: E-mail
Photos By Mail:
Mail your photo(s) to:
5116 Bay Parkway
Huntingtown, MD 20639
If at any time a question arises, please feel free to call us:
Include a note along with your photo(s)
with any special instructions
Questions ? Email